Raw Espresso Face Scrub + Mask
grums raw espresso face scrub is a mild 2in1 face scrub and face mask, with upcycled coffee grounds. For extra hydration and nourishment, you can leave it on for 15-20 minutes as a face mask.
Shea Oil, Glycerin, Upcycled Coffee Grounds, Castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Seed Butter, Macadamia Nut Oil, Berry Wax, Squalane & Vitamin E
Dry / Regular skin
- Nourishes and protects the skin with its content of shea butter oil, glycerin, castor seed oil, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, macadamia nut oil, berry wax, squalane, vitamin E and of course coffee grounds.
- Buff away dry and dead skin cells.
- Stimulate blood circulation that decreases inflammations and visible signs of ageing.
- Improve your skins ability to absorb lotion/cream.
- Size: 80 ml
- Great for: Dry/regular skin
- Free of: allergens, parabens, perfumes and colourants.
- Way of use: Use morning or evening, 1-2 times a week. Massage a small amount on damp or wet face in gentle circular movements. Rinse thoroughly with temperate water and then a splash of cold water.
- For mask effect: Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with temperate water and then a splash of cold water.
- Avoid using any soap while rinsing, since this may remove the nourishing oils from the scrub and dry out your skin.